Last updated: 10 Feb 2020
Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, the purpose of your query, and details about your will; (“Personal Information”)
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the homeone.com.sg Website.
Use of Personal Information
HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD uses the collected, both personal and non-identifying information, for uses inclusive of the following but not limited to:
- To operate the Website and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of marketing information such as other products or services available from HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general analytical statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services;
- For internal record keeping;
- To verify your identity.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with specific personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as preferences, and interests;
- Other information is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of homeone.com.sg, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if homeone.com.sg or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually instruct your browser to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD services or websites you visit.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email protected]. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to HOMEONE EURO TRADING PTE LTD changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to [email protected]. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Links to Other Websites
Changes To This Statement